About Me

My photo
Multi-faceted is how I would describe myself, also an open book with plenty of room to add more pages, I am a sampler of sorts, I never seem to involve myself for long in any one particular thing, but like to think that instead of going through life from Point A in a nice straight narrow line to point B, I chose to visit a few of the side lanes along the way! and I have the War wounds and Victory Smiles to prove it!! :) My curiousity always got the better of me!! ;)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brand New Day!! In Lifes Playground!

OOoooo!!! Don't you just love Brand New Days!!!! You know the kind of day where you wake up feeling like things are going to start coming together in a Nice way for you! :)  See the way I see it , call it the Circle of life, Ying, Yang, Karma, Fa tum, whatever you want , but it really does seem to go around and up and down, it seems like things go swimmingly along, and then Crash Boom Bang!!! things get all out of whack!,  .... I guess knowing that things do seem to do a complete cycle, my recent run of ill fated, dark, gloominess Realm, seems to be beginning its decline and Sunshine, happy days, mini Miracles and Lucky Surprises! seem to be beginning to rise up...... Imagine if you will a giant See-Saw on one end sits Doom and Misfortune, on the other end of the See Saw sits  Happiness and Good fortune! Up and Down they go constantly trying to stay on top of the other, but for a See Saw to work there must be two ends perfectly balanced so that they both have a chance to be on top for a time.  So if they are,... (and they are) balanced, that means when Doom has it's moment up in the Air remember it will only be for a certain amount of time for Happiness is just about to take over the upper position of the See-Saw and enjoy the moment!  ....Dee.....

1 comment: