About Me

My photo
Multi-faceted is how I would describe myself, also an open book with plenty of room to add more pages, I am a sampler of sorts, I never seem to involve myself for long in any one particular thing, but like to think that instead of going through life from Point A in a nice straight narrow line to point B, I chose to visit a few of the side lanes along the way! and I have the War wounds and Victory Smiles to prove it!! :) My curiousity always got the better of me!! ;)

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Todays quick post.. 55 mins Treadmill (walking) done!! Resistance bands done!! Oil pulling about to do, Tapping, Tummy trimmer, followed by Shower ring my daughter ♥ , Make beds, do dishes, quick tidy through, Iron Uniform, then off to work from 12pm till 9pm!! .. What are you doing today? :D .. Would love to hear :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment